Hi Dark,

Well, before anyone jumps to conclusions and begins calling them lets
see what their developers say. The person I talked to was one of their
support representatives and she wasn't clear on all of the details.
Just that she thought that I had to sign a NDA agreement, and she
wasn't authorized to discuss it. My request has been passed along to
someone else, and they'd get back with me. So far nothing, but I
realize that perhaps they don't even know how they are going to handle
it yet. Its possible the API isn't ready, but she thought it was. So
I'm just waiting to see. In the meantime if SuperNova support isn't
there you can always fall back on SAPI support until we get that
support worked out.

As far as access to the material I of course agree with you 100%.
Dolphin isn't making it easy to gather competent information regarding
the SuperNova API, and if their screen reader isn't directly supported
by games and other products its their own fault. All the other screen
reader developers including Freedom Scientific have come forward and
offered what help they could to add screen reader support to my
products. So I'm not exactly sure where Dolphin's head is at, but they
are being too secretive and proprietary for my liking.

Cheers!