Hi.
I got NVDA going with the game, that's a huge help at least, for now.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.

On 11/3/2011 2:57 AM, Valiant8086 wrote:
Hi.
Do you think you could get JAWS support in Swamp? I'm afraid I can't understand Anna, and I haven't any other voices that are 64bit. The code to switch to other voices seems pretty simple to me, I have a program that I wrote doing it, if you could get support for switching voices in that would help too.

This is such an awesome game. I think people were trying to talk to me but I have no idea what they were saying because I can't even begin to understand Anna. Also I can't quite figure out how to tell the difference between people and zombies, going to go back through the read me I think to find out if I missed anything about how to do that. Being able to give equipment to your fellow players would be great too.

I still fail with my touch pad, not sure what it is, I think it's my specific touch pad needs a setting change. It either goes fast or slow but not anywhere in between lol. That little computer I bought is supposed to have an optical scroll thing, I'm not sure if that will move the pointer around or just scroll the screen. If it moves the pointer I bet I can play pretty well with that even if I can't get the touch screen to do well. It's probably going to get here tomorrow, so after I get English windows on it I'll probably be trying that out pretty quickly.