did you guys witness the power of kickstarter? over $9000 in funding. I bet These 2 guys have made more money in a few days for this project than some audio game devs. and there are still 26 days left! If this thing gets off the ground and they utilize the funds well, it should produce some pretty awesome results.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Orin" <orin8...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 7:24 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Upcoming game: Blind Side

Hello everyone,

Just found a link that sounds pretty interesting. This game is called Blind Side and apparently it will be cross platform on Mac, PC and iOS. I doubt it's a scam either, since it has over 300 people who are supporting it. It is about a blind couple who wake up and they find monsters outside or some such. They don't give you a whole lot of information, just that there is a discovery element to the game. There is a video clip, but I'm unable to find it. It is probably imbedded in the page.
Read more about it at:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/600219258/blindside-the-audio-adventure-video-game

Orin
orin8...@gmail.com