What if the hunting rifle had a scope that beeped faster but the
sniper rifle actually featured a spot on beep that was different. The
sniper rifle is still better, both because it does more damage per
shot and because it comes equipped with a scope, perhaps, that doesn't
need batteries or, at any rate, a scope already attached.