Very well written dark, my only point would be that the cheats for gtc are standard, or at least the ones I know about. I don't believe the game has many cheats built into it (it's really not that tough).

----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 12:38:00 -0000
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] require cheat codes and key bord commands for GMAtankcommander

Hi Austin.

Firstly, all the keyboard keys are listed in the games manual, I suggest you look there, sinse that's what it's for. It also has handy tips on stratogy
and even an overview of all the games' missions.

Second, sinse the cheatcodes are copy specific to the game and need unlocking individually, we can't tell you what they are, and to be honest the fact that you've not even tried the game and yet are asking for cheats is I think not really a good thing, especially for a game which has difficulty modes that run from extremely! easy to very difficult, pluss a
training mode for you to get used to the game.

Lastly, Might I suggest that what you require most is some manners,
particularly as regards using the word please.

Asking for help with a game is fine, we've all done it and it's one of the purposes of this list, but simply saying "I require" as if your ordering items from a catalogue is really not a pleasant way of doing it and probably won't encline others to take the time to write you an answer, ---- even more especially when you are asking something which could really be answered in
the games documentation anyway.

I'm sorry if this comes across as harsh, it's certainly not intended as a slight or a putdown, it's just a reminder sinse I'm afraid messages like your previous one are rather likely to irritate people or at the least not
be answered.

All the best,