Hi Philip.

Really nice demo, the ai of the creatures came across very well, though I do have to wonder what you have against monkies, sinse you seemed to go on a real killing spree there, ---- I wonder if the alpha monkey and his crew from tarzan junior gave you a disturbed childhood? :D.

I wonder if melany was working on Monkey conservation? :D.

Seriously I do like the sound of the game, the sounds are exelent and the gameplay looks fantastic, however I stil have a couple of questions and suggestions.

Firstly, as regards the store. While I'm not asking for spoilers, I do hope it's possible to pick up extra items such as amo for your guns later in the game, sinse otherwise that could make things possibly more tricky than they need to be. It'd be a real shame to get to the final boss or game challenge and fail because you run out of bullits and can't get anymore.

Secondly, I was wondering about the 2D aspects of the game. As far as I could gather, you couldn't jump onto ledges above you but needed a vine to climb, which was identified by a vine swinging sound. At that point you were up in the trees and could shoot down or presumably climbe higher if you found another vine. How much however has been made of the ledge jumping? could you for instance jump from tree to tree without the use of vines or jump onto a treebranche directly from the ground, sinse I couldn't particularly tell if there were any sounds to indicate branches above or to either side of you.

If the game is extensively 2D as I hope you might want to think about the indicator sounds for ledge endings or ledges above.

Lastly, speaking of indicators a regen sound for when a medikit is in effect might be a good idea, sinse I couldn't tell when you were or were not regenerating health, and if calculating how many kits to use at what time this could be important to know. perhaps a slow calm breathing sound for when the kit is in effect? That way if it gets to the end of regeneration and health is not at exelent we can always use another kit, but with the way things currently work it'd be a case of having to check health status many times as in fact you did in the demo.

I'm really looking forward to the game. The sounds and music were great, and even though i confess I'm not a huge fan of kidnapped girl plotlines I am interested to see where the story goes.

All the best,