To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 6:15 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Chillingham

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me with Chillingham. I have been able to get the woman out of the church, however I cannot figure out the organ sequence. I have had the parrot eat the peanuts in the pet store and stil I cannot figure out the sqeuence. I have even recorded the sequence on my recorder and slowed it down to try and figure out the notes.