Hi.
What is wrong with the touch pad? My touch pad works great.
Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.

On 11/14/2011 1:14 PM, alex wallis wrote:
Hi list.
I guess this question has been asked before,
but is there a way I can play swamp without the mouse?
I realise that the mouse is more accurate than keyboard navigation,
however I am playing on a laptop, and so only have a track pad.
also, I can easily see myself clicking outside the window and opening other stuff on the computer, plus, I guess I am just lazy and would rather use the keyboard. perhaps some alternative keystrokes could be added such as control for firing your gun etc, of course I guess movement will be a bit of a problem given the arrow keys control radar functions, but I would really rather use the keyboard for navigation and firing of weapons. I just had a thought, perhaps alt and the arrow keys could be added in to allow for navigation with the keyboard. so alt and up could move you forward, alt and down could move you back, and alt left and right could side step you.