Hi,

Ah, man! Don't tempt me. I loved Elite and Frontier Elite. If we keep
talking about those classics you'll end up talking me into starting
such a project. Lol!

However, I too would like to see an accessible game along those lines.
With memory and disk space relatively inexpensive on todays machines
it is quite possible to create something even more spectacular than
those classics. So it would totally rock if something actually came of
this.

Cheers!