Hello all,
My name is Laurel. I am a college student in Texas and I have a yellow
lab guide, female named Stockard, from Guide Dogs for the Blind. I've
recently gotten in to gaming, because I'm only now discovering the
good variety of accessible games out there. I have two questions for
all of you.

1, I'm interested in learning the computer language necessary to write
a game. I study French and Russian, so learning codes and such is not
hard for me. Would anybody be willing to kind of menter me and help me
sort of learn how to get started? I'm not even sure which programs I
can use that are compatible with my JAWS screen reader.

2, My favorite game in the world is Monopoly. I have the RS Games
version of this. If any of y'all know where I can get other versions
of this, please let me know! I also play cyber nations, which is a
text based internet browser game. www.cybernations.net. My favorite
games are like monopoly, risk, any kind of battle/war game, and I love
text based games too. Especially like nation building games and empire
games. What are some of the games, free or paid, that you all would
recommend?

I also love sports, but I've never found an accessible sports game
like football, so if y'all know of any, let me know!!

If you would be willing maybe to menter me and teach me some about
computer language and game writing, please email me privately.
Thanks all! Have a great day!
Laurel and Stockard