I was level2, had 180 rep, I hit escape in safe zone, then clicked on
multiplayer game. and when I connected, I couldn't move, couldn't fire my
weapon or do any directional movement. so I hit escape, twice, still couldn't
move, then I hit escape, then multiplayer game again, this time when I
connected, I could move, but it defaulted me back to 0 kill and lev1.