Hi all, After playing swamp for a little this evening, and heading back to the safe zone I found at least two normal zombies, a stalker, and a tyrant in the storage and supplies portion of the safe zone. On attempting to get out of that room (the whole room structure of the game is ridiculously hard for me) I found myself attacked by the whole bunch. My perfect 100% health went down to 46% in a matter of a second. I still don't know whether or not any of my newly acquired weapons (this was the first time I'd actually been able to hold my own and live for more than five minutes), were destroyed.