All you'd really need to do would be to set a timer, when that timer expires, create an object (the fruit). There are a couple ways of doing this, the tree object could be removed and be replaced by the tree-with-fruit object, or a fruit object could be added next to a tree.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 22:46:00 -0000
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Perilous Hearts hero playthrough.

Actually, I wonder how many levels there are in the game. I love the sounds the game uses, especially when those chimps run ingo the quick sand :) I told a friend of mine about the game, and though she is sighted and doesn't play audio games, she said to ask Philip where on earth the vedgitarian alternitive to food was in level 1? It got me thinking, how would you
program fruit to grow on trees?  From Lori.