Ok Gentlemen,
As I said in my last message, I got it to work propperly! Yaaaaay!
/smiles/ I just have one more set of questions for you.
I go to all programs, kitchensinc, and hit enter and I see my list of
games under kitchensinc games. I see "life" there. So then I go to the
website and I download a game. I hit run, and it works. Then the
computer asks me if I want to unzip into the c:\program
files\kitchensinc folder. I say yes because I'm not sure where else to
put the files. It unzips it and says it works. So I close my window
out, go back to all programs, kitchensinc, kitchensinc games and hit
enter. I pull up my list of games and I only still see "life." Where
are my games? I believe I'm running the 64 bit one not the 32. Thanks
guys. /smiles/
Laurel and Stockard