Honestly, how many developers of games for the blind gamer can you think of that announce deadlines and don't come through on their promises or don't let gamers know what's up? Unless I read your message wrong, you make it sound as though there are quite a few, which I don't think is the case.

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <troub...@columbus.rr.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2011 7:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] I'm appalled!

You know its kind of hard to market something to such a small audience and spread out community. There are so many email lists that is ridiculous. Every time you think you got it covered there pops up some one that gets mad and starts another email list the same as what they left. If you don't be leave me just go to Freelists.org You will find a ton of blind lists and if you go to google or yahoo. You will find the same lists. Don't even think about the org's, because they really don't care unless they get some change! By what has ben said the org's posted on there sites as games for us to play are not only for kids but think all blind are mind set kids. This has come up in the mag years ago and the answer is still the same. They know out there of the games. i have seen lots of dead sites advertising these games. But when you have some many put games out and then change the dead sites don't. plus you have the fact that a while back there was a lot of problems with getting these games. people paid and got told shut up. Some get to little to spend and when stolen! They don't forget but do tell all they know. i don't put that blame on the community, its the developer that made that problem. They put deadlines up that they don't meet. When they should be doing it like the pro's. When the game is done there it is, as dev put out and not as community nagged! Any changes are called next version just like any other software, but the community seems to dictate how that is to be done. So do the dev's actually run and own there companies? Just like sheep that think they have a mind when all along its the dog that states the law.