Hi.
One other thing that might be nice for those with mono audio is a setting that will convey which direction the enemy is in somehow. Similar to the drumbeat that tells players of shades of doom that a monster is behind them but which uses different pitches or different sounds that would indicate front, behind, left or right above or below. I certainly wouldn't want to play with that myself as while I do have a serious deaf problem I use two 58 db hearing aids and manage stereo separation pretty well luckily I would find that pretty annoying. So if you do implement that I'm sure nobody who really didn't need it would appreciate having it and would want to turn it off.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.16 portable running from a micro sd card on a Umid MBook SE.