My NVDA works perfectly fine with it.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2011 12:22 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] De Steno releases windows game.

Hi Michael,

Oh, the game itself runs fine. Its just NVDA acts sort of funky when
the text appears on screen and NVDA wants to spell each word instead
of speak them. I have to shut NVDA up, and review it with the review
cursor. I suspect there is probably some setting I have to set to get
NVDA to read the command prompt properly.

Cheers!