Hi Charles,

One would think so, but the reality is that Jaws is still the number
one screen reader prefered by end users. However, if you could
eliminate state agencies and other forms of government sponsorship I
would imagine we would see more competition between Jaws, Window-Eyes,
 and SuperNova for that top spot because Jaws would have to play by
the very same rules as everyone else. What would likely happen is
users in a low income bracket would purchase something like System
Access or choose NVDA. Big companies and users with a higher income
bracket would select Jaws or Window-Eyes. In a case like that features
like weather or not the Microsoft card games are accessible with
screen reader x would be a selling factor for home users where state
agencies like DBS are only concerned if the screen reader supports MS
Office, Quicken, or any other application the client would need for
his/her job.