oo nice, what are these? do they sense motion or something? if you have a link where i can look at info bout them, could you please pass that to me?
best regards
dallas

On 10/12/2011 05:02, Johnny Tai wrote:
For me, the experience of using a mouse with swamp verses going without is like comparing prime ribs to a regular steak- you have to try it, get used to it, and then you see just how much better that mouse makes your gaming experience. I'm so empressed by the game and mouse feature in fact, that I'm ordering a gun mouse just for this game- so I can feel like I'm using a real pistol!