Hi everyone,

I'm not Phil, but let me explain the issue with your suggestions
here.While all of your ideas are good ones the problem is that the GMA
Game Engine was never designed to create free games in the first
place, and Phil got around that restriction by creating Super Dog and
setting it to demo mode. The problem is because the GMA Engine is
running in demo mode the game is restricted to a single level, and a
number of the more advanced features of the game engine are disabled.
So even if Phil wanted to add multiple game levels, high score boards,
and things like that he'd have to charge for them or at least issue
free license keys for the game so you can unlock the demo and enable
all the comercial features of the engine. Does that make sense?

This is actually one of the reasons I decided not to buy the GMA
Engine when I got started creating accessible games. You can't just go
out and create a full featured free game. All a developer can do is
create a one level demo and release that as a free game which
essentially is what Super Dog Bone Hunt is.

Cheers!