Are you looking for a type of game like having to set dominos close enough to one another, designing your own pattern, so that by tipping the first one, they all fall along the desired path, traveling up or down staircases, along roads, and so forth until they have all fallen? Sort of a chain reaction game in which you must design the path along which the action takes place to completion?

---
"Security is not the absence of danger.  It is the presence of the Lord."

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2011 2:12 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Searching for a certain type of game

Hi list,

I'm looking for a certain type of game. I don't really know a name for those games, except that they are a kind of puzzlegames. I'll give you two examples instead so that you know what I'm looking for.

In the game Wii party, there is a game mode called garden gridlock. You get a playing field with different routes and obstacles and the objective is to place one or more Miis at the right starting point so that they successfully complete the course when you are finished and press start.

On the old Amiga computer there was a game with a tomato that you had to get into a goal by placing items like fens and jumping pads around the level and then launching the tomato to see if it reaches the goal without getting squished or something.

So, I'm looking for accessible games like these in my examples, where you prepare a course or level before starting the action to see if you did it right. Jeremy's towers of war is one such game and I have and play that already.

Does anyone know about other such games which are accessible? I like the thinking aspect in this type of games and that you can take your time to prepare before the action starts.

Btw, I also have an Iphone, so the games you might suggest also can be games for Ios.

Thanks in advance for making any suggestions, and I hope I explained well enough what I'm looking for.

Best regards
Sarah