Your post reminded me of the file I uploaded last night.  For those who might
not know, the game's map editor is terribly inaccessible.  Because a few people
have asked for it and seem to have some sighted friends or relatives to help
them use it, I took a few minutes to zip it up along with 2 example maps.  I
almost didn't post this yet because I intended to record myself walking through
the editor's features and to explain the specific things that must be done in
order for the maps to work with Swamp.  After ending this morning's shift and 4
hours of sleep, I've been called in to work a triple shift and I know it won't
be anytime soon that I can have the walk through recorded.  For anyone
adventurous enough, and who has sighted assistance, here is the map editor.
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames/SwampEditor.zip

The other thing I planned to do was to send along a modified version of Swamp
that would let you actually play your custom maps so you could test how they
were coming together.  So on top of everything else that seems crazy with me
posting this editor, I'm letting you all know that you won't even be able to
play your custom maps yet!  Haha!

As soon as I get time though, that's the first thing I'll post, and I'll try to
get a recording done to explain things.  Eventually, having a few volunteers to
work on maps could be a good time saver for me.  I'd type more but I have to
run!