Hi.
Can you tell us how to get the pinball game we're used to seeing on xp running under 7?

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.

On 12/12/2011 1:04 PM, john wrote:
Much of that is really easy to get though, movie maker and pinball in particular. The windows 7 volume control is (in my opinion) far superior to win xp, as it lets you change the volume of all your gprograms indevidually.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Gauler" <michael.gau...@gmx.de
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 17:12:06 +0100
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] my beef about Microsoft - Re: plans for an updatedLone Wolf

Hi Thomas,
Yes, windows programs get new features and yes, it is up to you to decide if
you want to use them or not...
But let me ask you something just as an example.
Do you know what the difference between Windows Movie Maker and Windows Live
Movie Maker is?
As far as I am informed the Windows Movie Maker of XP or Vista isn't
included in Windows 7 anymore and the Windows Live product of the same name
is not the same product with more features and just a new design.
A blind person might not be interested in video editing, but a sighted
person could be.
Or another example is E-Mail programs.
Windows XP had Outlook Express, Vista had Windows Mail and Windows 7 has the Windows Mail folder included, but the program cannot be run except you can replace the entire Windows Mail folder in your program files directory with
the folder from a Vista installation...
Or you use Windows Live products again...
But the question remains what about things dropped out of an operating
system?
You are right in saying that Windows Explorer of Windows 7 has more features
than the one of Windows 98 - no doubt there.
But what about dropped features?
While the system restore feature of Windows XP is good, it is not needed
when you just want to repair your registry a bit for which Windows 98 had
scanreg.
Now you are required to buy third party tools like Tune Up Utilities or
other PC cleaning and tuning programs to get similar features.
Or what about the Windows XP style volume control program or the XP style
Audio Recorder?
What do I do with Windows 7 and altered or missing programs (not limited to
programs best accessible for blind people)?
Or does Windows 7 still include the Pinball game from Windows ME or later
from XP?
You get what I mean.