Dang it, Namco needs to put up a demo. Sounds are awesome, music is above
amazing, and the gameplay looks great from what I've read and heard! Two
videos, almost 20 minutes of footage! Enjoy... discussion welcome as always. I
just love, and I mean love, this audio. I think the sword slashes themselves
could be slightly better, but I like the ones they have now. Jst me being
picky. Haha
Hilde vs. Viola:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBKezB9m2wQ
Lexia vs. Zwei:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUF-5AFmUlU
Lexia is the daughter of Xianghua from the previous games, and her name is
pronounced "lee shia." At least, if my guess is correct.