Thank you so much for that link! I personally find the boards rather confusing, so that was a big help. I'm going to type out my idea on my notetaker now, and send it as soon as I get back.

Once again, you rule!

----- Original Message -----
From: Dennis Towne <s...@xirr.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 14:24:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alter Aeon year end events

John,

Sometimes I don't know how to manage it either :)

It's probably easiest to check the in-game boards, you can either
'board set 8' and then read shadowfax's post, or here's a direct link
to it on the web:

http://alteraeon.com:8080/board/8/da79565ae18bfd3a4e79b31d5ff0226
1

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 11:54 AM, john <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net> wrote: All hale Dentin! How you manage to do all this and make a new class and keep
up with life I have absolutely no idea. Keep it up!
As far as the object creation contest goes, can you explain this a little
more, or should I just check the boards when I get back home?