Hi Charles and all,

If you want to make that argument consider this. When Windows Vista
came out Windows XP was already six years old, and it introduced a lot
of new graphics technology that wasn't possible on the hardware specs
in 2001. Both Windows 7 and Windows 8 use the exact same hardware
requirements as Windows Vista, and actually run better on the same
hardware specs. So your argument of having to replace your hardware
every time Microsoft upgrades doesn't hold water.  I really urge you
guys to research your facts before making baseless arguments like this
because Microsoft does not change system requirements every two years
or for every Windows upgrade like you suggest.