You have my full agreement there. But at the same time part of me just wonders... why isn't this common sense? It isn't like it takes a genius to realize that a suggestion and nagging are not one and the same... most sighted people get this concept. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silversword is not the game for the blind.

Hi Bryan,

Right. I do that myself, and it is amazing how many blind people out
there who can't be patient enough for the developer to do something on
his own schedule, in his own time, and in his own way. Instead they
have to repeatedly nag, nag, nag until the developer just gets
irritated and doesn't want to listen to it any more. When the
developer sends them the appropriate "stop nagging me to death"
message the blind party acts all offended and upset over it.

I don't know about Mario, but I personally find if someone nags me
about something the less I want to do it.  It seems to generate the
opposite effect the person wants. I get irritated and  angry at the
nagging party, and feel like telling them to put an egg in their shoe
and beat it." By the looks of it Mario is feeling this way at
Michael's constant posting on the access issue. Guys like Michael
seriously need to understand where to draw the line between sending a
suggestion and nagging the developer to death.

Cheers!