Hello Joseph and all,

Watch the name calling. If I see another post like this one you will
be placed on moderated status. there are more constructive ways of
getting your point across without resorting to name calling.

Further more while you have the freedom of speech it does not extend
to calling someone a "pompous Jackass" on this list. If you must show
your immaturity by reducing the discussion to name calling and arguing
take it off list.

Thanks.