Oh the good old times! I remember those games... my favorite is still resident evil 4 on the ps2. That one was awesome and possibly the best RE game I've ever heard. It's considered by many to be the best one. I'll find a playthrough of it at some point. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Johnny Tai" <johnnyti...@shaw.ca>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 11:08 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] the first resident evil-- partial playthrough

So, with all these swamp time, I'm getting lots of old memories coming back- and most of them are about the resident evil series- how I wished and wished that I could play something like that, and eventually have my dream realized in Shades of Doom, and now, even mroe so, in Swamp.
To me, this is where it all started- zombies, monsters, and lots of guns.
Here's a clip from the re-released Resident Evil I- I still remember how me and my brothers got so freaked out when we watch the intro of the original- when the zombie dogs just ripped one of the team members apart lol.
Give it a watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T-i6kdsYxY