Ryan,

The real reason that this thread grew is because of an incident
involving an external game developer, who may very well be less likely
to consider accessibility for his games in the future.  Personally, I
could go either way on list moderation, but when it comes to off-list
communication with developers, the standards are different.  A lot of
the thread was specific to that topic.

Just FYI.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD