I saw some flaming going on regarding this subject. It was funny though that the flaming was all from people who didn't really take part in the discussion in any other way. Speaking of the discussion, it was a good one. I feel it was conducted in an unusually mature manner. I hope this kind of attitude remains apparent in the future when the list starts gnawing on a new subject with an ever lengthening thread.

And that's that, another one of my long messages. Why do I always start writing whoppers at 2 in the morning.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.

On 12/18/2011 10:14 AM, Clement Chou wrote:
While I don't disagree, it should be simple courtesy to check an email as you go for maximum intelligibility. I don't necessarily think that spellchecking has to be done after the fact... I myself proofread as I go, to ensure my grammar and spelling are up to scratch. It just makes life easier, and makes me more presentable at the same time.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ben" <gamehead...@aol.co.uk>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 2:09 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Blind Gamers Being Taken Seriously?

I completely concure on the points suggested, such as putting proofreading
elements in the guidelines.  However, I think we are all probably taking
this a little too far, although I could be wrong. I just don't want people
posting to the list and having to check several things, and thus getting
borred of doing this every time they have to send a message.