Hi.
If those games are mud games, you can probably use a mud client like Vip Mud or Mush Client or Monkey Term and have an easier time of it.
Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.14 portable.

On 12/18/2011 9:12 PM, Laurel wrote:
Hi everybody,
I need some help with something, and even though this isn't exactly
game specific, it's still game related and you all could probably help
me. I play some online games and my buddies who play use IRC chat
client to play. I downloaded the MIRC program that lends a more
friendly user interface to IRC. I know that the MIRC program can be
configured for better JAWS use, but I'm not sure how. Can any of you
all help me out? I'm using JAWS version 12 and the latest MIRC version
from www.mirc.com. Any help/suggestions on how I can better
configurate JAWS to work with this would be much appreciated. I just
need pointers in the right direction as I'm not even sure where to
begin. /smiles/
Thanks all,
Laurel and Stockard