It's been years sinse I played that game, so I'd love to see it back, also it means I can update the audiogames.net page for it too so everyone can find it.

I deffinately had fun tormenting old Saint nick :D.

Beware the grue!

dark.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 4:08 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Bobby's Revenge

Hi all,

A little while ago I headed over to
http://www.blindsoftware.com
and noticed that Bobby's Revenge doesn't seem to be listed on the BSC
Games section any more. After that I looked through several back up
cds and found the game. I was wondering since Justin doesn't seem to
be supporting and hosting the game any longer if there is any interest
in having USA Games host the game. If there isn't much interest in
this game any more I won't upload it, but if there are some people out
there who doesn't have it and still want to play it for Christmas let
me know and I'll upload it along side the other changes to the new
website.