yes it is, in fact, alpha 7 just came out. and they have added some cool stuff to it, and fixed some bugs.
dallas

On 22/12/2011 21:50, Darren Harris wrote:
Is rts still in development? I did play it a while ago thought it was ok and
a good step forward but was waiting for it to become a far bigger game.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 22 December 2011 10:26
To: Lindsay Cowell; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SoundRTS

Hi Lindsay,

What exactly has you confused. Perhaps if you have some specific
questions some of us SoundRTS players can give you pointers where to
go. SoundRTS has a bit of a learning curve, but if you try the
campaigns that might give you some direction  here. What's nice about
the campaigns is they give you simple goals to complete that teach you
the basics in succession rather than hitting you with a full blown
game at once.

HTH