Hi all,

For the ce players on this list and for anybody who is interested I just
read this on the ce fb page:

Have you signed up for the newsletter yet? No? Well take a look at the
information

below so you know what you missed out on.

It’s been a long time in the making, in fact 100′s of hours of coding and
beta testing

have gone into Level Six Settlements and all that it will soon open up. We’
re not

quiet there yet, but we are close enough that the real testing has began and
to start

converting rumors into facts.

Level Six Settlements

Taking your settlement from Level 5 to Level 6 is the ultimate upgrade for a
settlement

owner. It allows you to start helping to shape the game and provide
resources and

services your fellow captains will be clamoring to use.

Level Six is not a cheap path, and only those that are dedicated and have
the resolve

to do so will make it work. Level 6 six will allow your settlement to choose
a ‘spec’,

these come with three types of content.

Commercial / Industrial Center, Ship Crafting and Starbase Crafting. Each
spec will

require a large quantity of time and money to get to grips with and don’t
expect

to make back your investment any time soon, but you will find your services
in great

demand, and after all you can set your own prices so who knows!

Level Six will also allow for bigger and better buildings, mores choice and
more

options for stores and support industries.

Player Made Ships

We will be introducing a new element to Core-Exiles at the same time Level
Six is

released, that being ‘Corporations’.

Your own space based enterprise. Build and run your own corporation from a
single

ship to an entire fleet with offices spanning the known Galaxies. But,
everything

hinges around your fellow Settlement owners manufacturing you the ships you
will

so desperately need!

Player Made Starbases

Settlements choosing this path for their spec will be able to manufacture
the massive

Hubs required for player Starbase deployment. Your own Starbase on the map!
A huge

responsibility and with it a gargantuan list of requirements and costs! But,
it all

relies on your fellow Level Six settlement owners!

Commercial & Industrial

It’s not difficult to imagine that with the massive requirements there are
going

to be a huge demand for modules, components, resources and such like.
Commercial

spec’d settlements will play a vital role in fulfilling these requirements.
It’s

not going to be cheap and it’s not going to be easy but its sure as hell
gonna be

fun!

Preparation is Key

Upgrading to Level Six is just the beginning. Once there you will need to
research

every scrap of information you can find and think long and hard about your
options.

Players will be needing the services of all the level 6 settlements and it
will be

down to you to provide those services.

All those hard earned credits and resources you’ve been saving for a rainy
day? Well

its about to begin to pour down! So be ready to empty the coffers and
convert every

last scrap of resource you have to attain your goals.

This is just a taste of whats coming your way. We will begin to post more
over the

coming weeks, but get those harvests and extractors busy folks, get your
banks topped

off and consider yourselves on warning - LEVEL SIX IS COMING!

Coops