Hi,

Hmmmm....I could certainly write such a mud client, but without
regular access to a Mac there would be no way for me to build and test
it unless I developed it using a cross-platform language like Java or
Python and used something like Festival or FreeTTS for speech output.
If that sounds agreeable I might consider such a project, but I'd
neede to know the specifications you were looking for in advance.

Cheers!