Hi,

Not sure. Possibly different version of the API being used, slightly
different settings, or something else. As a college prof once said to
my class, "programming is the easy part. Its debugging it that is so
difficult."

Oh, he was so right about that. Learning to program, and actually
writing software, is so much easier than tracking down runtime errors
and bugs that happen oon one computer but not another. Its enough to
make you yank your hair out in frustration. Lol!