Personally I feel we shouldn't be aiming towards any one specific genre.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Claridge" <richard.claridg...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2011 8:24 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Mysteries of the Ancients News

This is exactly the point I have been trying to make.
It is true that we haven't got full 2-D side scrollers yet but also we definitely do not have full 3D first person shooters like mainstream. These are the games that are developed today and therefore these are the games we should be aiming towards.

Sent from my iPhone