Hello all.

I'm proud to present you my new audio game called aliens attack.
That's aliens attack 2012.0 beta.
 http://www.nsstudios.tk/games.htm

readme:
Aliens attack T2012.0 beta

. about the game

The game aliens attack is the science fiction game. In this game, the goal
is to shoote as many aliens you can.
Currently, 5 levels are available, but in the future, more levels will be
added and same game will be improved.
The game is free of charge, it gives you a lot of fun.

. more features

. information
you have information spoken for the first time you turn on the game, and
when info has been updated. It contains my warnings and helpful notes to the
users.

ads will be spoken first time you play the game or when it's updated. It
contains useful advertisements from people who payed me for an ad, or my own

. submiting your own ad

your ad can be free of charge or costs a small amount, e.g. 10 euros. Ad
doesn't have any limits, and every user will see that not just once, because
they will have a copy of all ads in the ads.txt text file in their game
folder.
For more info, and how you're able to pay me, drop me the line at
ns.studi...@gmail.com

. skipping intros, ads, information, and story

if you wanna skip the intro, story, ads or information, you may want just to
press one of the following keys:
. enter
. space
. escape
. control

. menu

use up and down arrows or left and right arrows to move between options, and
enter or space to activate it.
. start the game - starts the game, by playing ads (if new or if first run),
playing the story and then starting the game, when you hear level 1 then
time to act!
. scoreboard settings - unavailable in the beta version, because it's not
yet finished. When you click on it, it will not do anything.
. test speakers - plays gun sound on the left speaker, in the middle and on
the right speaker (if you hear differently, then you need to adjust your
speakers or hedphones correctly to play this game).
. help - opens this file up
. exit - what it could be unless quitting the game as an alternative you may
press escape or alt f4 to quit the game

. keys in the game

. right arrow - walk to the right
. left arrow - walk to the left
. space - fire (only works when you're at the same position as alien does)
. 1 2 3 4 5 - selects the weapon (1 = gun, 2 = punch, 3 = whip, 4 = sord, 5
= electricity)
. q w e r t - viewing the score for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th level
. a - viewing which weapon you have loaded
. s - viewing total score
. d - viewing how much time elapsed from the game beginning
. escape or alt f4 - returns to the menu with the question before (press y
if yes, n if not)
You're limited to the 25 seconds per each level, when 20 seconds elapsed,
you'll hear the buzzer sound warning you that just 5 seconds elapsed.
when you hear something like alarm clock sound, it means you got time
boosed. The time boosed resets the timer, which means that you'll have more
25 seconds.

. notices

. the game comes with the keyhook which will be active when you start the
game, the keyhook allows you to play the game even if your screenreader is
running. In very very rare cases keyhook will not be active, and if you
noticed that you can't move across the menu, that you can't walk, or
something like that, please turn your screenreader off.
. the ads and information things weren't added to anoy you or something like
that. This game is free of charge, but i need to get something to eate,
rite? You'll hear ads when you hit start game, and that's the only one place
reserved for the ads, and also information will be heard just when intro
finishes.
. new releases will be more powerful, because by this beta, i just wanna
show you that i'm not sleeping, or just sitting around, etc.

. thanks

Thanks to all fokes those suggested something, helped something, etc.

. license note

you're not supposed to decrypt the sounds, change or redistribute the game,
etc.

CC NS studios, all rights reserved!
e-mail: ns.studi...@gmail.com
skype: nikola.stojsic