If you can, catapult all the way. They'll give you warning, and enemies don't come into they're squares often. I end up playing jl1 and getting a couple catapults and bputting them at b2 untill I rob all the mines, then just march up to b3 and slaughter.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Lindsay Cowell <lindsay_cow...@btinternet.com>, Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 08:03:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] SoundRTS help, please.

Hi Lindsay,

I don't know what to tell you that I already haven't. The problem here is its a strategy game and certain elements are random enough that you sometimes have to devise a new strategy or plan every game. However, what I do to keep from being over run a lot of the times is try and
get a few nights on my side before investing time and gold into
footmen, aarchers, or anything else.

That means you will have to A, gather raw materials, B, upgrade your town hall to a keep, build a stables, and then get at least two or three nights to defend your teritory while you a are working towards a
bigger and better army.

If you are working with one of the smaller maps, where gold is pretty limited, you are better off just hiring say 12 footmen and four or five archers, and upgrade them. Your gold will go further and you can quickly put together an army that will stop all but a bunch of nights.

HTH