Along the bottom of racing live, I have home, street, race, cars and
recruit. I can't see anywhere in those options where settings would be.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: 03 January 2012 18:43
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] registering a storm8.com account?

Hi. I play 8 of the Storm8 games, no pun intended either. To register,
from any S8 game on the iOS device, go to settings, and then to Storm8.
 From there, you can pikck your Storm8 username and password. Type in
your email and then from your email, reply to the confirmation, or click
the link, I forget which. Once your S8 id is setup, it will be the same
for all S8 games on that device and then you can log into the forum.
Feel free to add me from any s8 game by user name, it's ragallegos if
you want to team up. I just started playing Racing Live, but I'm very
active on most of the others. I also recommend www.stormatm.com for more
information, accessible calculators for your income, and for atm list
and codes.

Cheers.

Raul A. Gallegos
Selling Movies and Services to Help Purchase an iPhone 4S. Go here for
details: http://bit.ly/sipniD