This reminds me of a computer game I've heard of that sounds like it would really be a lot of fun to mess with. I think it was just called "Amusement Park", and you had to actually construct one that operates as one should, including the designing of the park layout, the designing of amusement park rides, everything. From the game, you could learn a lot about amusement park and ride design while having a lot of fun. I know this would be a huge undertaking, but I sure would like to get my ears into an audio version of such a game.

To: "Lisa Hayes" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2012 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any chance of making huge cave work with windows?

Hi Lisa,

Yes Ma'am I actually do have sounds of the screams etc for an amuzement park type game. And I live fairly close to the park that has been named roller coaster park of the world for several years in a row now.

The last I heard, Ken Downey lives right in Sandusky Ohio, the home of said park, Cedar Point.

BFN

    Jim

It's not polite to point with your pants.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA