Very nice.  I agree I really like the sound track in this one.

Game on.

Tom
----- Original Message ----- From: "Clement Chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com> To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>; <brandonsl...@freelists.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 07, 2012 10:07 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] full playthrough of sc 3

Okay... so here's a playthrough of Soul Calibur 3's story mode, called Tales of Souls. I actually really like this mode, because of the branching paths and various extra stages and battles available. Basically, you can play through the default story, or you can choose branching paths which change opponents and open up extra stages. There are stages where you need to fight off multiple opponents, and some of them aren't actual characters from the game, like the samurai in the first match. There are two endings, one good and one bad. I get the bad ending in this one, died too many times. I turned the difficulty all the way up... just to see how badly I would do. Not as bad as I feared... I did manage to beat it. lol
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/soul%20calibur%203%20full%20playthrough%20as%20mitsurugi.mp3
Enjoy! As usual, comment and discuss.