Speaking of killing zombies.
I have an idea for one zombie that you aren't supposed to kill. Rather, let's call it not a zombie. Specifically, I'd like to suggest another kind of dog that is not a zombie. If you recognize the dog for not being one of the mean zombie dogs by the sound of it, and don't kill it, it can heal you a little if you let it pounce on you and lick you in greeting. However if you kill one, it takes away some of your health and you don't get any reputation for it, because you just killed a good dog, probably was someone's pet. The idea came on because I find the ridiculously fast footsteps of the zombie dogs to actually sound kind of cute, and it made me think maybe a dog in the game that really was supposed to be cute would be cute.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.16 portable.