Greetings Thomas and Raul!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction to get the files to play the games. Now I have one more question, I downloaded ADRIFT 5.0 and the game files but when I click on the .taf file for either of the games the ADRIFT program opens but ask me for a password to open an adventure. Password? Is this a program you have to purchase? any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Sly ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Looking for Last Week Before the Wedding

Hi, alternatively you can go to http://asmodean.net/games/aif/ and download the two adult interactive fiction games I have. As Thomas mentioned, both require Adrift 4.0 to play which you can get from www.adrift.org.uk.

Good luck.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A babysitter is a teenager acting like an adult while the adults are out acting like teenagers.