Hi Laurel,

Risk happens to be one of my favorite board games as well. Especially,
the Star Wars: Clone Wars edition by Hasbro. Unfortunately, there are
no accessible audio game versions of Risk that I am aware of. If I
wasn't already presently tied up with a million other projects I might
consider writing one, but I am not aware of any IPhone or PC versions
accessible enough for us to play at this time.

Cheers!