To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] more Bokura help needed.

yeah its a bug with the english version of the game
and just shoot the gun until you run out of ammo, press shift to
reload then shoot the car

On 1/12/12, Yohandy <yohand...@gmail.com> wrote:
this time I've no clue what to do. I'm on stage 10-1. the heck sorta level
is that? nothing to do there! I noticed I have a weird gun which I didn't
have before, not to mention I've no clue where on earth it materialized
from. I'm sure the stupid dialog explains it all, but of course I know 0
Japanese. grrrr. can you guys tell I'm frustrated, or should I make it a
little more obvious? hahaha. and, anyone know what's up with the stage 9
shop? There are 2 hammers listed under a single weapon, and with different
prices. huh? is this a glitch or something? not sure if I should buy
anything from that shop until I get some kind of resolution to this odd
issue. oh and it's kinda late anyway lol. thanks again guys!