To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 4:25 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] What muds do people play, any good? Was Re: Any accessible mud clients (that work)?

Hi all,

What muds do people play, just curious?

Lindsay Cowell

-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Any accessible mud clients (that work)?
From: "Jennifer Palmer" <jennipal...@socket.net>
Date: 14/01/2012 10:15 am

excuse me,
being totally blind aint gotta do nothin with moving a plugin.
here, lemme help you
find our good friend the plugin
go to your c drive.
I hate anything above xp but  mushclient should be in program files.
now, find the worlds folder
then plugins then hit control v and paste the plugin in there.
adding a plugin to a file is simple too.
we can globably do this but I forgot how.
I just do it for each game
so once ya launch mushclient
hit control n then put in the world name address and port per usual
then find the keypad option and shut off the numpad theres a checkbox in
there for that.
hit ok
hit control shift and p
hit add
find the name of the plugin its a standard open file dialog  hit enter on
the plugin it will start talkin from there.
hth
sorry to seem blunt its after three in the morning and i felt a bit like
what, totally blind so can't move a file? the heck?

----- Original Message ----- From: "hunter hoke" <blindnc...@gmail.com>