To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bakura language problem

can someone please send the link to the game would love to download this game

On 1/15/12, Yohandy <yohand...@gmail.com> wrote:
There's also a way to turn off updates. there's this option in the settings menu thinggy that wasn't translated over. I clicked it and I think I went up to something I thought meant yes. once I clicked that my game started up a
lot faster and it no longer updated. reason I know this is cause I have
comoto firewall installed, and it warns me whenever new programs are trying
to connect to the net. the game no longer tried to do so after I disabled
that option.

Sign up to bing, and earn rewards simply by browsing the web. Easiest way
I've found to get free stuff! Please use this link if you're planning to
sign up:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=C714DC93-BC0B-4441-AD27-F345856231A1