People have been trying to convince them to go the download route for
years with no success, and that was even wen you could actally get
them to respond. ZBt in recent years the only way to get them to
respond was to suggest that their games should be made abandonware,
and even then the response was simply something along the lines of
please do not do this. And you can't even get that now. So I'll be
extremely surprised if we ever see Chillingham II and even more so if
anyone buys it.